Sunday, November 25, 2012

0 My opinion for London Fog Luggage

I don't agree with the previous review--sounds like the individual may have gotten a defective bag--this is an amazing bag for the price! I had seen it in department stores for a lot more money and waited for it to go on sale on Amazon. I have used it several times already. The construction is great and it is a very spacious bag. The sides pull up to give more room if necessary. Overall, WELL worth the investment! I am looking at the other sizes to add to my collection!
Resource From http://londonfogluggage.blogspot.com/
You'd better make your own decision on what luggage you should try.without any hesitation on london fog luggage is my view.

0 评论:

Post a Comment

 

London Fog Luggage Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by London Fog Luggage - |- Powered by Blogger Templates